Garage Door Service in Cheshire, CT
Are you looking for reliable garage door service? The team here at Garage Door Repair of Cheshire is here to help you out! We provide our neighbors here in Cheshire, Connecticut with many beautiful new door options.
We Can Help You Get A New Door
Are you wanting to update your home’s curb appeal and get it ready to put on the market? We’re authorized dealers for a few different high quality garage door manufacturers. We offer a large selection of new doors to fit your taste and your budget.
Different Styles Available
When you’re picking out a new door, the first place you want to start is to figure out the style you want. There are three main types of styles that doors come in:
- Traditional: Steel doors with long or short raised panels and a variety of window options. This style of door goes with the architecture of any home and is a cost effective option
- Carriage house: Steel, vinyl, or wood doors that are inspired by the first garage doors on carriage houses in the early 20th century. These are becoming the most popular choice as that rustic, farmhouse look is in style
- Contemporary: Aluminum and glass doors that give your home that modern finishing touch
You can further customize the color and hardware options to help you get the look you’re going for!
Material Options to Choose From
Manufacturers produce their doors in a variety of material options to fit your needs. Here are some of the options to choose from:
- Steel: Cost effective, durable, and nearly maintenance free. You can also paint these doors for a more custom look
- Aluminum: A lightweight material that’s generally paired with glass panels for a modern look.
- Fiberglass: Another lightweight option that’s also weather resistant. These are a good option for coastal communities as they’re resistant to salty sea air
- Wood: These add a luxurious finishing touch to your home but have slightly higher maintenance needs
- Vinyl: These are nearly damage proof and a good option if you have a basketball hoop in front of your garage
We’d be happy to go through all of the new door options with you to make sure you get the best one for your home.
Take Care of Your New Door
Your new door is built to last up to 20,000 cycles, which equals out to about 20 years if it receives average use. In order to get this life out of your door, you need to properly take care of it. A big part of taking care of your door is to make sure you schedule professional tune-ups once a year.
During a tune-up, we’ll thoroughly lubricate all the mechanical parts to cut down on friction and wear. We’ll also test the balance of your door. This is important because an unbalanced door will wear down the rest of your garage door system and cause parts to break.
Chat with Our Service Team Today!
Garage Door Repair of Cheshire wants to make sure your door is working safely and efficiently. Our team is happy to serve you here in Cheshire, Connecticut! Give us a call today to schedule your garage door service.
Garage Door Repair Cheshire
Cheshire , CT 06408
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Cheshire please visit Garage Door Repair Cheshire , CT